Free

REQUEST TO AGORA...

posted on Jan 17, 2006 07:22PM
I think I posted something like this at the end of the year to the members of this board, for the new year.

I.M.H.O., I would love it if you would just immediately delete any personal attacks of any kind on this board. I, and others can handle critisizms, of the company and the management,(in fact, I took critisizm last week) but to retort to personal attacks will drag this thing in the same direction it is headed..DOWN! I was one of the first to endorse this as the board of my choice for no reason other than I liked it best. If this continues, I will just have to find somewhere else, or just stop posting. I like to have a fun board to discuss issues, and off topics, but this has become a forum that is rapidly becoming the one that I left, which I consider a cesspool! Pretty soon you will be seeing the likes of azzholes, dumasses, dufusses, and stuff like that, (and much worse).. I hope that you will quickly recognize that, because it is coming! JUST ENFORCE THE DAMN RULES, MYSELF INCLUDED! A RESPONSSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED, UNLESS YOU DON`T GIVE A RATS AZZ!

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply