Free

Two bits?

posted on Feb 09, 2006 01:07PM
The 52 week high is a sneeze away. If the company has anything significant to reveal then we won`t need an analysis for a 2 cent swing.

I guess I wouldn`t characterize a move from 9 cents to 25 cents (nearly triple) as a sneeze. Yeah, stranger things have happened... but not lately (not to this stock). There`s an awful lot of failures in their history to be so easily forgotten - even among any ‘new` investors... which are desperately needed to start and sustain any significant rise in the share price.

If they announce news that`s more or less typical of the kind they`ve stated in the past (lots of potential without specifics), it might be good for a few cents rise, but I doubt it will get anywhere near a quarter much less be able to sustain it.

What we need is a clear departure from what has become the status quo. Not only must they announce significant contracts, there must be a clearly communicated goal (with the actions to back it up) to really push their turnkey concept out to the world at large. They`ve historically been good at engineering devices and getting them manufactured - and they recognize the need to have smooth logistics and their technical bases covered.

What`s been sorely lacking is any real buzz or excitement about their offerings. Not a single partner/customer has pushed our products like there`s no tomorrow - including Wencor/digEcor - and the company has never been able to afford or have the freedom to mount a real push on its own. Hopefully that`s about to change.

I think it`ll take some extremely positive statements and press to generate the kind of excitement and anticipation of future revenues that`s required for any serious interest and a corresponding increase in the share price. Bashing, whining, and worrying doesn`t help engender confidence among (potential) investors - nor does sustained silence from the company at a time when they should be generating lots of noise.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply