Free

RE: OT: A Life Message-LL - zero

posted on Jan 08, 2005 04:39PM
``and the company sure as H is not shedding any light to me``

They have....

``This past year, we positioned our engineering resources, technology platforms and business opportunities for revenue and margin growth. In 2005, we expect increasing orders from customers in the travel and leisure industry. We also expect to announce new customers for next-generation versions of our video/audio technology platform from both inside and outside of the travel and leisure industry. At the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (January 6-9, 2005), the next generation of our video/audio technology platform is scheduled to be unveiled in private meetings by e.Digital and by a large unannounced Asian customer. Both companies are scheduled to hold meetings with certain current and prospective customers. We expect significant business from this latest version of our platform will be announced within the next two quarters. Because of this and other new business developments, we are hiring additional engineering resources to meet increasing business demand. We look forward to releasing further business updates with revenue guidance, and announcing new business developments next quarter and throughout the coming year.``

just a matter of trust..or not to..

I have to go with what I know...so I stay...irregardless of what Atul may or may not say.....or current events that abound.

I take it all in stride.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply