Free
Message: RE: Hey emma, /richardo/for pity`s sake, we have a financial partner now

RE: Hey emma, /richardo/for pity`s sake, we have a financial partner now

posted on Feb 15, 2006 06:12AM
I base my thoughts about our chances for success on fact.

I like the idea of the eVU creating a definite market and succeeding, and if we could get some royalties from who knows, then we could all realize our rewards from this dog that we have stayed with for years.

But I only accept these as real if the company announces actual contracts, agreements with a defined objective, and results that generate a profit.

Until then all this speculation is nothing but crap and comments from individuals who know nothing about what is really happening within the company.

Anyway you look at it, the quarter was dismal, and we have to wait again to see if management can implement sales of the eVU and/or make a case for patent infringement.

But both may or may not happen, its just that simple.

Anyone who has held this stock and considering selling at these levels has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

We all want the same end result, but our analysis of the business past, present, and future and its ability to achieve success varies dramatically.

New Message
Please login to post a reply