Free
Message: RE: Gil...Please review the agreement with TLP/PTSC...IMIN...

RE: Gil...Please review the agreement with TLP/PTSC...IMIN...

posted on Feb 21, 2006 05:13PM
I had read this agreement when thy entered into it and it became public...

There are no details as to to specific ``agreement`` as to who gets what. But, I thought th most important part of the PR describing it was what TPL did do. Here it is...

``Founded in 1985, Cupertino California-based TPL Group has a solid track record in delivering a complete suite of intellectual property management services. In addition to optimizing IP Portfolio value and protecting assets from infringement, the company is also well versed in converting portfolio value into a maximum cash return for its owner(s). Through Alliacense, a cadre of its senior executives, the TPL Group manages IP Licensing Programs across a broad array of industries.``...

I surmized then that they act like ``AGENTS`` for stars and athletes. Jason Kid hires an agent, and the agent goes to bat and gets Jason a $10,000,000 contract and manages him for the life of said contract, in exchane he a percentage of the proceeds...

After I saw TPL in action in Federal Court fighting a host of Motions for summary Judgements filed by INTEL and others I started to load up with PTSC. That is when I posted it here. Some laughed and made a mockery of it, but I am glad few are smiling now.

Therefore, assuming that the actual agreement with TPL is

hiring them to ``Market`` EDIG`s Patent portfolio to the ``infringers`` and any ``New customers``, it certainly makes sense as it will open a revenue stream that does not existas of today...

Putting it another way, I do not think EDIG is ``selling`` its Patents to TPL. It merely hires them to ``GO GET`` the

revenues from those who might be ``infringing`` on said patents...That is my guess on the matter, and as SGE1 says, I know less than Nothing...

GooD Luck to us all...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply