Free
Message: RE: WAY OT- PTSC is at $1.38 in pre-market. News out...eom...KIRK

RE: WAY OT- PTSC is at $1.38 in pre-market. News out...eom...KIRK

posted on Mar 02, 2006 06:15AM
I was a little long on predicting the fall of the Japanese DOMINOS...

Fujitsue has already singed on. Watch for when Sony signs of. We may hit the $5 mark much sooner on PTSC...

Best to you...

Gil...

``Subject: RE: Minister! what do you see for Mon? :)) I`ll go with a .145 intraday...emma...

From Minister

PostID 453621 On Saturday, February 25, 2006 (EST) at 1:56:19 PM

Response To: emma PostID 453554

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It amzes me how the bulk of th posts seek to put the blame on various boogy men that each one creates according to each poster`s idiocyncracies...

Some blame ``Pumpers & Dumpers``. Others contend the ``Day Traders`` are at fault. And yet others balme ``DABOSS`` for everything...Lol...Lol...

The fact of the matter is that this is a Penny Stock with $115,000 of revenue, and a short fall of $699,000 for last Quarter...

Simply stated, if one looks at the facts, the pps should be no more than $.02-04 cents on the best of days...

The close on Friday has $.10 cents of ``Potential`` built into it, and the run to $.19 cents was because 20-30 thousand disgruntled ex investers, who are sitting on the side lines, saw that ``Potential`` become energized becasue of the happenings at PTSC and jumped right in lest they missed the train...

One must not loose sight of the fact that PTSC is an income generating company,(several million last quarter), that is paying cash dividend and buying back its debt. EDIG is NOT. Furthermore, with every annoucement by TPL that another biggie has signed on with PTSC, the momentum is increased that others, (some of 150 named defendant companies), will get on board which means a locked in system of increasing the revenue streem for PTSC almost geometrically...

Viewed in light of the foregoing, PTSC is still a ``STEAL`` at current $.75-$.85 cents. I beleive PTSC will be $3-$5 by the end of the year, depending on how the potentail defendants sign in, and will be in the teens when they get SONY, SAMSUNG, FUJITSUE and the likes signed on...

EDIG on the other hand has a long way to go to catch up with PTSC train. It will be doing good if it hangs on above

$.10 cents if there are no news. On the other hand if a deal with TPL is announced we may go through last week`s high of $.19 cents. Further announcement of a deal with one

or two OEMS to market eVU will send the stock higher yet until some positive revenue numbers are put on the board.

The big checks that TPL is delivering to PTSC are a year or

two off for EDIG. It is that sort of income which will make the pps see the light of day and trade in the teens range...

That is how I see it. ``BUT I KNOW LESS THAN NOTHIN`` that SGE1 knows...Lol...Lol...

Good luck to us all...

Gil...``

New Message
Please login to post a reply