Free

RE: PTSC vs. EDIG/doni...Moxa1...

posted on Mar 22, 2006 04:22AM
Everything you say is true. I only have difficulty with this statement in your post:...

`` should the patents prove valid and enforcable.``??

If there was any serious issues as to the validity of the

patents, and their enforcebility, Federal Courts for the Northern District of California would not have stayed all the Motions for Summary Judgements, and counter suits, filed by the Japanese companies against PTSC, and send all the litigation to the ``ROCKET DOCKET`` in TEXAS...

Also, if you have been following the SAGA of PTSC the validity of their patents has already been decided by FEDERAL COURTS. The only issue was whether the original patent holder had sold all his patents to Moore, the founder on Intel, or some of his patents remained as part of his estate which were then sold to PTSC?...

Given the reputaion of the TEXAS Court these issues should be resolved within the next 6 months. And you are right,

PTSC should get millions more from the 150 plus named defendats, even at the rate of 50% of the recovery made.

I have already said PTSC sould be $5 when Samsung, Sony, and Motorla fall in line. With higher pps as the cases wind down...

Finally, I am appalled by those who insinuate that what PTSC is doing is ``PATENT TROLLING``...

We have managed to ship most of the work in this country to

foreign lands in search of cheep labor, thus breaking the back of our middle class which was the creation of the NEW DEAL era. Now, we are permitting foreign corporations to steal the inellectual property of this Nation and make billions off what was conceived by our citizens...

I ask where will it end?...

I SAY IT IS TIME TO QUIT TROLLING, AND START REELLING IN SOME OF THE BIG SHARKS THAT ARE GETTING FAT OFF THE FRUITS OF THE AMERICAN INGINUITY...Lol...LOl...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply