Free

RE: wrinkles

posted on Mar 23, 2006 03:17PM
Bill, ALL, I would have to suspect the same. However, after listening to several ``judges`` chastize the supposed victims who have been culpable themselves by re-inviting situations after already having been burned.....I have to ask myself and you guys a couple of questions and throw out a few thoughts.

1. Why in the hell do you want to continue to work with a company who has already ``back-stabbed`` ya and made it pretty obvious that they could care less about your best intrests? Especially when you have stated in the past that you are free to deal with others, and you now have an apparrently superior product? Why not go to the other customers, if you really can?

2. Is part of the problem with Maycom that they were not selected in the manufacturing process for the Evu, and that it may be a much bigger market than the Dige??(Wishfull thinking on my part, but...?)

3. Was Triad part of that on site inspection, and if so, why? Why did Digecor, apparently after that inspection, go ahead and complete the funding for the product that they need, and certainly by certain deadlines?? BOWITBY (BOW in the backround, setting up this whole scenario??)

4. Atul`s involvment? I find that hard to believe.

5. Or how bout one last thing? Are you going to manufacture for a company that MAY be in the process of suing you for sharing their I.P. with others?

I do not know any of these answers, just throwing out the questions.

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply