Free

RE: If I remember correctly,

posted on Mar 30, 2006 08:12PM
Hi, sky..You asked for it, and my first post of the day. Do not shoot the messenger! l.o.l. First, No, I do not think that is why they needed more shares back in mid 2005. Those were simply for survival. The IP thingy came along only a month ago! And was definetely related to the PTSC thing. Also, I was disappointed in the P.R. release this morning, because I expected more! All they did was kinda confirm what they had been leading us to believe, but with no solid information. We went through this expecting from Oct-Dec, and then again from Jan-March. Truth is that there is NOTHING SOLID! Also, they promised more information this week about last week`s scary announcement and they have not done it yet! Bothers me! I don`t need to hear about major companies or major contracts, but some numbers should be appropriate, if there are any. At this point after all of these years, there are not any, sad state of affairs! I wish them the best and hope that they will stick to their commitiment of sharing more with shareholders and the public, but that promise was made, when, four months ago? I would like to know why they did not address the Maycom situation, as they promised they would last week! I would also want to know what volume numbers really mean...They are receiving, they are responding to? I am not trying to be negative, but have been here now for 28 quarters of stuff like this!

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply