Free

Gotta admit...

posted on Apr 19, 2006 12:32PM
...the share price has been holding very well at around 14 cents. (now I`ve done it)

That`s about a double off the fairly recent low. Another double from here would be most welcome and IMO, not an unreasonable expectation given the present situation. It`s true that we KNOW very little at this point, but I think that years of watching this stock has given at least some of us almost a ‘sixth sense` about it.

If I consider the recent runup (with volume) along with some form of increased investment in the company by management, plus the ‘silence` from the company along with a trickle of information suggesting some deal(s) (of whatever size) have been done, then my ‘sense` tells me that finally something good may soon be revealed. I`ve shared my criticism of the company in the past and they are by no means off the hook, however I do think that they may well have turned a corner of sorts and are at least on the right path now. The fact that more information about their ‘enhanced business plan` is starting to be shared (thanks, debeer) indicates to me that they`re getting comfortable with it and nearly ready to officially announce more about what they`re doing.

Supposedly, they were going to deliver (beyond trials) to customers in the first quarter. I didn`t really believe that would happen but I DO believe they will deliver and announce customers THIS quarter as they`ve suggested. I also think this will happen well before the end of the quarter - like before the end of May. Obviously, I could be wrong and this is just my sense of it based on years of watching how management behaves and how events tend to unfold. Six weeks should be enough to tell whether or not I`ve gained enough experience or insight to predict the future.

If their plan is truly geared toward leasing or rentals, then I like that a lot. Counting such costs as to include insurance on the devices is a good sign that they`ve got this plan well thought through. I sure hope so. My bet is that they`ve indeed learned from past experience and have a reasonable shot at success this time around. I believe I posted in December that it was worth sticking around for. I still think that. For all the times we`ve waited, been disappointed, then had to wait longer, I think I`ll wait just a little longer still - and this time for once (with unrealistic expectations in check), I don`t believe I`ll be disappointed again.

For this company, that`s saying a lot.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply