Free

crazy world

posted on Jun 05, 2009 03:41PM

Obama First Arab-American-Muslim President in US history

Comments on Obama's speech in Cairo
Obama speech in Cairo offered these bromides:
"[I have] unyielding belief that all people yearn for certain things ... confidence in the rule of law;"
He has nominated Sotomayer as a supreme court justice. She holds that the courts set 'policy.' This is the rule of men.
"government that is transparent"
What we got is government that votes on legislation they haven't read.
"and doesn't steal from the people"
Taxes not consented to by the people is stealing.
"the freedom to live as you choose"
Ask most Muslim women about freedom of choice. This is a gross lie.
." ... Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism -- it is an important part of promoting peace"
'Allah' was a war lord who converted Arabs to worship him with a sword.
" ... I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed. As a boy, I heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and the fall of dus"
Yes he is an Arab-Muslim American.
"As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith"
How many women freely did so?
." [Jerusalem should be] a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together"
Arabs can mingle peacefully in Israel and become members of government, for example in the Knesset. List all the Jews in the Palestinian movement.
"as in the story of Isra [from the Koran], when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon them) joined in prayer."
They all lived at different times. Not even close, each about 600 years apart, or more.
"Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance"
Israel's land mass is about 1% of the middle east, at most. Many Islamic nations, not such as Turkey, have been trying for scores of years to kill the Jews. And, have rejected the Palestinians. Jordan once bull-dozed all Palestinians settlements in one area of Jordan.
New Message
Please login to post a reply