Free
Sep 11, 2009 10:56AM

Re: CROW RECIPES LL

posted on Sep 11, 2009 12:21PM

Obviously, this eating crow thing started from those like me, hoping and believing our investment to be successful, and a ribbing of sorts if the believers end up being more right than a range from a 100% non believer to some where in the middle.

It's all meant to be just clean funnin around amongst all us buds here in this forum.

The senarios offered by all on the "feel good" side as compared to a more realistic view point is what this discussion is about.

Point/Counter Point, at it's best.

My hope, my dream, is that every single person who owns this stock, no matter how they feel about every topic discussed here and other boards, every EDIG employee, every child/grand child of parents who bought in, no matter when they did, makes a handsome profit.

Concerning the 18th, I'm no legal guy but learning from the attorneys in here!!

If I understand the wording as posted in Pres DD at the top right from the Pacer filing, "a settlement in principal has been reached, and the parties are granted a stay for 30 days to work out the details." Words to that effect.....and no, it does not mean we will see a PR that day, and maybe not even a Pacer filing that day, but soon there after if not on the 18th.

I try my best to understand and respect why everyone in here feels and says what they say. It's a great mix, and I really enjoy being a member of this fine group.

As I say frequently, good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply