Free

Re: sky

in response to by
posted on Dec 14, 2009 10:52AM

The media was always Leftist...as far as I can remember.They just weren't as brazen as today. The change to today's level was insidious....like a slow moving cancer.

Don't forget that people like Rather and Cronkite commanded the stage back when I was young. They both ultimately admitted they were Liberals. They passed on the mantle to people like Brokaw and Jennings.

The entire educational system, has been corrupted by Liberal elements. Consider the hold the teacher's unions have on the system. Wherever you have union activity, you have Liberal influence and power. But that's not all. Entire groups of colleges have always been Liberal, like the Ivy League schools. Would any sane person deny that California schools and colleges are way Left. My grand-nephew plays football for William and Mary, reputed to have the one of the most Leftist faculties in the country. Every time he comes home, His father and I have the job of deprogramming him. Thank God he's intelligent. The religiously affiliated schools are holding their own but they're outnumbered by the secular Left.

If you take control of the educational system and the media, you have the battle practically won.

New Message
Please login to post a reply