Free

Hmm, maybe i am wrong. Maybe my post on this voluntary public chat board did equal some volume yesterday. Funny stuff, this whole thumb rating system. I for one have never given anyone a thumbs up or thumbs down or moved to strike a post and prefer in most instances to use a different finger to communicate my feelings, kapeesh? ha.

As to someone convincing me that they have my best interests in mind is also funny. I am very independent and come to my own conclusions.

The lack of share price and volume is all that matters to me after all these years. Yes elements are in place but to not even raise the spectre of why EDIG languishes does not seem rational. What is taking so long and what happened to PR oppurtunities? I am not talking litigation timeline, I am talking about them moving forward on anything new?? I am not craving to post negative things, but to have a well balanced discussion. Especially when we see Apple/Edig connections mentioned that if true would surely have already made PPS and volume surge. Yes EDIG has nothing new to discuss, but if you are going to discuss the homerun scenario why not discuss the opposite??

That is why when i decide to post i say wheres Lawyerlong? Because hey i like hearing the devil's advocate and just the facts. A rational discussion always includes facts.

Its been two months since the last PR. Thats a fact. It really has not been mentioned in the discussion and Apple/Edig has; and i am and was drinking that koolaid. Like the rest of you i dream; but i am realistic and have expectations set to reality based on years of EDIG past. ha Hope i amused someone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply