Free

Hello all,

The Obersvation: The conflict has been interesting (sort of) for the last few days, and it seems have come to a head last night. Let's hope so. What a waste of thought and effort, it does no good, but to create what has happened ("has" being the key word). I don't agree with what happened to Murgirl and Blunist, given what I have observed in relation to what you all have said, and the 6 Rules. But that is neither here nor there, what's done is done, and I hope you frequent posters learned a lessen from it, on both sides of the fence. But most importantly, I hope Agora has observed, and learned a lesson as well. We'll see. To me it all came down to the pertinent Thumbs-Up.

The Thought: I found the postings about "What If" to be especially interesting, and if I could I would have given Ricardo a 100 TU's. I know part of the Forum is speculation, perhaps deciding if you are in or out. I understand that, but I advaise you take Ricardo's advice. I am still in because I don't believe '774 Claims 1&2 can be defeated. It's just that simple. Have faith in DM. If DM and I are wrong, then so be it. Game over. If right, all of Ricardo's "What If's" will become very interesting indeed, and give you lot's to talk about. The world has gone to RFM, and is continuing to do so everday. Do you like oysters? I hope so, because they will all be ours.

I Spec-You-All-To-Be-Rich, and having a big party!

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply