Free
Message: Re: AGORACOM? (Factual SEC reporting posted but censored by DISCHINO/Coyote)

You are correct about the difference in wanting information and posting and the reasons why one would post without any ownership.

On the other hand i have come to the defense of others when I feel they have been treated unjustly without good reason in my opinion.

i made the comment because many posted information about a certain BOD and an opinion about his faith in the company, particulary when he spoke of the Nunchi concept. i wanted to remind all that no shares had been exercised during fiscal year 2011, which tells me that none of the BOD's bought any options with their own money even at the low option prices.

This makes me wonder about their belief in the company and it's future success, particularly since they would have had more knowledge than the shareholder.

I'll reiterate, if the nunchi project is all inclusive, then why hasn't a company been knocking our door down? I don't except their discussion as valid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply