Free

Yea if FB is around when it’s time for her to start dating I’m gonna make him contact every father of a daughter on here, MMA fighter, boxer, police officer, fire fighter and let’s not forget the toughest of all Prison guards. to get their blessing. Oh… in person by the way. Then he will have to do the same thing w/ all my teammates while they show him the team armory. Paint the house, mend some fence, cut the lawn, rope a tornado,bottle up a hurricane, and put out a Forrest fire w/ a squirt gun etc… He gets that done then I’ll let him have my cell number so they can face time while I hold the phone. Thinking about having a chastity belt made w/ a SEAL trident engraved on it and reads “Ask father for key.” "Look forward to seeing the first candidate in about 16 years I’ll be waiting"……….Marcus Latrell, Seal Team Six

He’s the 6’5 250lbs tattooed maniac that’s chained to the wall. w/ the bad temper and foaming from the mouth that’s sleeps under the tarp in the back yard w/ the fire ants and snakes. Nothing to difficult
New Message
Please login to post a reply