Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

About the price of gold....

posted on Mar 25, 2010 08:14AM

Yesterday a noted Techical analyst issed a statement titled "PM Sector 2008 style COLLAPSE IMMINENT - and here is the HARD EVIDENCE....

I do not suscribe to his newsletter so I do not know what he said. His title however spells out his thesis which after looking at the weekly chart of gold futures I feel is over alarming.

The chart shows me that gold is in a 4 month consolidation between $1050 and $1150 and not until the $1050 boundary is broken will I consider that the gold price will make a significant move down. The support at $1050 appears to be strong. The supporting 40week SMA is rising and is at 1051. At the moment I see no cause to panic, it is a time to be patient.

My read on world events is that the "buzz word" DEBT , from Greece to US housing foreclosures to rising personal bankruptcies is causing more more than uncertainty it is causing confusion so while the confusion is contained in the above range I will not change my bullish stance on gold.

It is a time to wait and see and hang on to my GBB shares.

Centurian

New Message
Please login to post a reply