Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free
Jul 14, 2010 10:38AM
Jul 14, 2010 06:10PM

I understand that July 19 to July 30 is a big holiday in Quebec and could effect the timely release of assays, however Frank mentioned that he has two labs working and I believe that one of them is Ontario.

Regardless of when the assays are released--I am very confident in GBB management to release the assays when they are ready.

We hear different theories on how and when news has to be released, I am sure with Franks reputation and experience, they will be released at the right time..

Keeping in mind that Phase 2 drilling is still going to take 2 1/2 to 3 months to complete based on the last news release that said they have completed 9,000 metres of the 20,000 metres. They started drilling Phase 2 drilling May 3, 2010.

Roger also mentioned in one of his emails to a share holder that was posted on a blog that GBB wants to do another financing later in September or so at a much higher price.

My guess on the next pp will be around $1.00

Why would management delay assay results for any reason because all that would do is slow down his master plan to prove up millions of ounces of gold as soon as he can to finalize the Block Model Report that Genivar wants to complete this year or early in 2011.

If the "big boy's want to take a run at us---not like Brett Resources---it will cost them big bucks because of the size of the deposit and proven NI-43-101 report.

I honestly do not think Frank would sell GBB--this is his pride and joy--and further more I believe Frank and his complete team want to operate a open pit--hugh tonnage deposit, that will be one of the Canadian entrepreneur's dream come true..

Awhile back Frank brought some new directors on board---seems like there is a lot of hugh tonnage open pit mining experience here---

http://goldbulliondevelopmentcorp.com/html-pages/corporate.html

Why do you think they are drilling 24 hours a day seven days a week with 2 rigs?????

Mining companies don't usually operate this way...

These are some of the hidden messages that I speak of...and if you read between the lines---piece the puzzle together---viola.......!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone I get so excited with the GBB story---it is a real deal.

Amen

mintaka

Jul 15, 2010 10:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply