Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

Thanks Mintaka for your opinion.

I was basing it on 60 to 70 meters per day as the drilling slows down, the deeper you drill. So, yes 7 days seems reasonable. When did they start? They stated in the release on July 13th that it would be a day or 2. So today would be 7 days if drilling started the next day. Probably completed or near completion. Yes, it does not matter as there will be a steady stream of assays throughout the Summer/Fall; however the release said due to a significant development, Genivar will be drilling a deep hole (365m) vertical dept. To me this is huge and there must be a very very good reason why this hole is been drilled now. I also listened to Basa's interview with BMR today and his confidence in this project does not waver, he says what he can legally say at this time. His final word were directed at the shareholders. He hopes they have the patience to hang on. I am reading between the lines. As BMR says, this is a fascinating geological story unfolding.

Yes, Mintaka I am a true believer and long on this play as well.

GLTU and all believers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply