Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free
Nov 24, 2011 07:10PM
Nov 24, 2011 10:18PM

Yes, thank you, it helps. It keeps me from folding what I believe to be a good hand. I will be buying more come the new year, if this keeps up I will be getting more for my dollar.

Please excuse my newbie knowledge of the market. Let me elaborate on my inquiries and perception of the current market value. Perhaps someone with more experience can right my ship if one feels I am sailing against the wind.

A) It appears that the SP is following the warrant price, as if on purpose. To have them expire without being exercised....Which is a good thing, with less dilution of the stock?

B) It appears someone is creating a perfect storm for a take over, perhaps at a lower value then it could be....Once the stop sell price is hit, wow I see the volume increasing along with the SP

Manipulation from all over the place for two different reasons, both potentially ending in a very favorable way for the small investor.

It just does not make any sense for a 1200m X 500m X 200m (still open) mineralized zone to be trading at this SP. All in my opinion, not sure if anyone else can see it this way...

How does one get involved with warrants?

New Message
Please login to post a reply