Welcome to the Harvest Gold Corp Discussion Forum on AGORACOM

A mineral exploration company working in Nevada, USA and Manitoba, Canada.

Free
Message: Harvest Gold Signs Drill Contract for Second Phase Drilling at Its

Rosebud Gold Mine Property in Nevada

ccnm

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 16, 2011) - Harvest Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE:HVG) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has contracted Envirotech Drilling LLC to complete a Phase II drilling program at its Rosebud Gold Mine project in the Kamma Mountains in northwest Nevada, USA. Drilling is expected to begin within two weeks.

Up to 18 reverse circulation drill holes, totaling approximately 14,000 feet (4,270 m), are planned to test up to six targets within the Mine Footprint and adjacent anomalies. The drilling is designed to test high-grade targets developed through the Company's reinterpretation of geology, and to follow-up gold and silver intercepts from the Phase I drilling program completed in July, 2010.

Greg Hill, president of Harvest Gold Corp. (US), states: "We are eager to begin our Phase II drill program at Rosebud which is designed to expand important intercepts from the Phase I program and historical drilling, and to test several exciting new targets. The results of the Phase I drill program have now been fully integrated into the Company's geological model for Rosebud. They have led to new insights about mineralization in the Rosebud district. They also indicate strong potential for expansion of mineral zones and the discovery of new ore bodies within the property."

Greg Hill, Certified Professional Geologist, is the Qualified Person who has reviewed the contents of this news release.

Harvest Gold Corporation is a mineral exploration company working in Nevada, USA and Manitoba, Canada. In Nevada, the Company controls 100% interests in the advanced-stage Rosebud Gold Mine property, and generative gold properties at Garcia Flats in the South Carlin Trend and the RW property in the southern Battle Mountain - Eureka Trend. In Manitoba, Harvest is exploring three groups of claims in the Rice Lake Gold Belt of south eastern Manitoba and at Assean Lake, Manitoba.

This news release may contain forward-looking statements which include, but are not limited to, comments that involve future events and conditions, which are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Except for statements of historical facts, comments that address resource potential, upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt and security of mineral property titles, availability of funds, uncertainties of resource and reserve estimations, and others are forward-looking. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results may vary materially from those statements. Fluctuations in metals prices, availability of financing, and general business conditions are all factors that could cause actual results to vary materially from forward-looking statements.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

John Roozendaal, President

Harvest Gold Corporation

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Keith Patey
Harvest Gold Corporation
Director of Communications
(604) 986-2020 or Toll Free: 1-866-816-0118
(604) 986-2021 (FAX)
http://www.harvestgoldcorp.com/">www.harvestgoldcorp.com
ORAndrew Mugridge
Progressive Investor Relations
(604) 689-2881