Welcome to the Helio Resources HUB On AGORACOM

A Gold Exploration Company with Aggressive Drill Programs; Expanding the NI 43-101 Compliant Resource for the SMP Project, Tanzania and Defining Multiple Targets in the Damara Project, Namibia

Free

Hi Boot,

I too, am quite impressed with the investor relations people at Helio. Kennedy Kirk always has time to field questions and if he doesn't have an answer he gets one for you. Irene Dorsman is very knowledgeable, I had an informative conversation with her at PDAC back in March.

Without going into much detail, I am very confident that Chris Mackenzie and Richard Williams will achieve their goals with their company. Each of them hold over 4 million shares, which is one of the things I like when investing in a resource company. All one has to do is look at the board of directors to know what direction the company is headed. One simple word, producer. They have enough resources now for a smaller operation, by the end of this year's drilling I think they'll be looking at more than a 50% increase in their resource base or +1.5 million ounces on their SMP project in Tanzania.

If they can determine that production is feasible, they'll have those 30 some odd targets of mineralization which could feed a mill for many years, and exploration could be self financed from profits generated, eventually keeping shareholder dilution minimal, but that is sometime in the future. A milling process would have to be financed after all the preliminary assessments and permitting has taken place. I'm quite confident the share price will rise substantially in the next year to get this compay kick-started into a producer. The higher the share price, the less dilution for financing potential start-up operations a couple years from now. The International Finance Company doesn't look short term when investing in companies like this. I'm sure they will remain as strong backers of Helio in the years to come as well.

Then we have the somewhat "unknown" project in Namibia, namely Damara. It might be another undiscovered gold camp sitting in relative near proximity to AngloGold's Navachab Gold Mine, and Helio is sitting on a large land package there. Time will tell if we have two good assets for Helio, but I do like the chances.

Like you mentioned in a previous post, there really doesn't appear to be much retail investor interest in this company at the moment, but there is definitely strong institutional holdings.

http://apps.cnbc.com/view.asp?country=US&uid=stocks/ownership&symbol=hrc.v

I spoke with Kennedy Kirk earlier this week, drill results should start flowing in another week or two, into the first week of May. Turn round time from drill site to assay lab and into a press release will be fairly quick as there is not as much congestion with a backlog of different companies' drill core samples in the newer assay lab facilities that Helio is now using in Africa.

I picked up a few more shares yesterday, looking at hopefully picking up more next week as well before the news flow starts up.

Seems like someone at Dundee has had a healthy appetite for Helio shares today. They've been on the buy side for almost all of the 260,000 shares traded so far today. Maybe they know something ?!?!? ;-)

Best of Luck !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply