Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

"The main thrust of the erroneous report, which is in error, is focused on how users are received and managed. To clarify how the company manages it's reported numbers, the Company uses 3rd party verified services like Google Analytics for all its reported information and over 80% of visitors reach Ortsbo through direct means, not search engines or referral sites.

The Company believes that this is a well accepted methodology for determining users."

GOOGLE ANALYTICS IS THE BEST BAR NONE

Yep, as I said yesterday, even AGORACOM uses Google Analytics ... and it is not only "a well accepted methedology", it is simply the best out there.

I trust Google Analytics numbers over anything in this world because it is coded right into every page of your website and gives you every conceivable detail you need to know about your traffic. I trust Google above anybody to tell me what my traffic is.

ALLOWS FOR EASY VERIFICATION BY EXTERNAL AUDIT

Moreover, anybody can come in and simply extract your analytics to confirm what you are reporting. You can't mess around with it. This is precisely why high-traffic sites use GA ... if you ever receive even a hint of a challenge to your traffic numbers, you simply pull the GA data in seconds.

Hence, why AGORACOM even uses snapshots from Google Analytics when reporting our own traffic numbers (see example).

Regards,

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply