Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free
Apr 23, 2011 06:24PM

Does age make a difference? Suppose it's a mature company,perhaps this would explain the low rate of growth at this time. It still has a loyal following and I only put it up to show Ortsbo has some competition in this arena. As Ortsbo's numbers grow it is highly likely we'll see new users level off. It is also likely other entrants will show up in this field. We will have to be best of breed not only at translation but also marketing our product to survive in this .com world. Have you come accross an ORTSBO link on a web page lately?

You're welcome to take issue with what ever I post. For now the Alexa ranking stands. We'll hope to see INT's ranking continue to climb.

With Google and Microsoft pushing realtime voice translation technology we can assume there will be many spinoffs to their efforts. O4O will have to be cutting edge and early to market to stay ahead of the likes of Microsoft. Or maybe join forces? Next buy out opportunity?

But if you folks want to see ORTSBO reach the stars then you should push the management at every opportunity. David's tardiness at responding to the blog post was not a plus. He needs to be decisive in his actions. This negative publicity should have been turned to advantage immediately with a strong statement from the company. Allowing the BS to fester overnight and in to the opening the next day showed lack of leadership.

Odin the more information I can read on this board and elsewhere supporting what INT is doing the better I like it. If someone has a different opinion then I also welcome that.

Wish you and everyone else every success with INT.

Regards A

New Message
Please login to post a reply