Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

Taken from this link: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/features/vox/translating-intertainments-web-story-sell-now/article2004572/comments/

SaaSCEO

6:09 PM on May 1, 2011

Let me introduce myself. I am the CEO of SaaS Technologies Inc. I am the creator of the baseline technology that with the partnership and leadership of David Lucatch and the management at Intertainment Media Inc., became the Ortsbo technology platform specifically mentioned in this article. As such, I have a few things to say regarding this article.
First off, this journalist attempted to contact me through an email sent through a feedback submission for one of our Database products, completely trying to circumvent Intertainment and proper due diligence.

I was so suspect of the manner and content of this email, I contacted INT CEO David Lucatch immediately and learned that Milstead had just contacted INT directly for comment.
I am glad that I chose not to participate further as subsequent to reading this article, I found that this reporter has a questionable track record and has provided questionable advice through historical research.

First, let’s make this clear. SaaS Technologies does not have a website. We do have product based websites for some of our technologies such as DataExchange, and Ortsbo for that matter. Our company is a privately held R&D company that engages strategic partners for the commercialization of our products. An excellent segue to Intertainment.

SaaSCEO

6:10 PM on May 1, 2011

Intertainment Media Inc. and SaaS Technologies Inc. entered into an agreement in July of 2010. The structure of this deal was, and is, a novel approach which creates a partnership through the commercialization process. The model reduces risk and costs, while maximizing the distribution of wealth for all stakeholders upon success. This approach has resulted in a minimized, shared cost structure and profit sharing model that replaces traditional VC and Angel Investing. Not only is this new approach better for all parties, it is a repeatable process! I expect to see many emerging technologies introduced to consumers and businesses alike by Intertainment Media Inc. using this model.

This commercialization process is innovative, responsible and in my opinion; ingenius! The model will attract many more technology producers like SaaS Technologies Inc. in the years to come. To try and discredit Intertainment for taking this approach is ridiculous, as are the claims that Intertainment “Licenses” the Ortsbo technology and does not own it. As the man who signed the agreement, let me say very clearly –it is ultimately NOT a traditional licensing agreement.

In fact, the model is exceptionally low-risk for stakeholders. In the event the product is not successful, Intertainment is not left holding an expensive piece of technology with little to no value – and the software producer is not stripped of their product. The model is the equivalent of “Try before you buy” for Intertainment stakeholders.

Intertainment has announced that it has acquired a 74% interest in the technology to date. Intertainment Media’s technology acquisition model successfully distributes wealth in a manner that is positive and fair for all parties; unlike VC models. I have found my engagement with Intertainment Media Inc. to be very rewarding, and a positive experience across the board. Together, Ortsbo is a technology with global reach and extensive revenue generating possibilities which both Intertainment and SaaS Technologies are mutually exploring and pursuing in an assertive manner.

I can’t think of a more fiscally responsible model for all stakeholders. This model is going to change the face of emerging technologies as it is structured to provide technology entrepreneurs with the tools they need to commercialize technology; whether that be financing, or a strategic partnership with a strong marketing, branding and media expertise. SaaS Technologies Inc. has many more innovative, global technologies to commercialize and I look forward to repeating this very exciting success, in a proven and exciting model for the commercialization of emerging technologies with Intertainment.

2 of 3 ... To be Con't

SaaSCEO

6:11 PM on May 1, 2011

In working with Intertainment Media Inc. CEO David Lucatch and his management group I have found their unique and innovative business style refreshing, responsible and rewarding. The level of dedication and commitment shown for partners, shareholders, vendors and customers alike has been outstanding. Further, the foresight, vision and integrity of the leadership is both admirable and contagious! I have in every instance been impressed with INT managements’ ability and commitment to deliver. Intertainment needs to be celebrated as a great Canadian success story.

3 of 3. Post Completed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply