Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

I can see by your post that you missed the whole point of these posts. So lets start at the begining of your post and see who is ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING USEFUL.

1/ you said...."all you do is cut and paste news releases" WRONG bub....check out my years of posts and then tell me how many are cut and pastes. Do your dd before popping-off. I posted the last two NR's because they are news and pertinant, which, by the way, is more than you've contributed.

2/ you said...."and attack some poor schmuck cuz he stole a name and an avatar" this quote is my favourite. 'Stole a name and an avatar' should be a clue for you, but you missed it completely. In fact you show your true colors with that brilliant response. So by your logic he's a poor schmuck because he got caught stealing.....wow!

Jerrio is a phony with ZERO honest contribution to this hub. That is the issue! He is not some 'poor schmuck' .....he has an agenda that is that is contrary to honest posters and investors.

When a poster shows-up with a stolen name and other mis-information....who posts useless cozy drivel, who attempts to hide behind another posters identity....and continually claims honesty and the moral high road...then I will call a spade a spade.

So bubba9, all you've done is try to shoot the messenger...how about you get some ethics and testicular fortitude, and stand up for having a hub without that crap.

cheers....sambone

New Message
Please login to post a reply