Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

hey bubba....thanks for the response. Every time you weigh in on this issue you reveal how wrong you got it...so let me help you figure it out.

....but first let me say thanks for taking the time to go over my posting history to get an idea of the kind of poster I am. I can see that really helped....NOT!! You view ONE page out of 32 and come to your empirical 'proof in the pudding' statement. I can see that DD is not your strong suit.

Here's what's wrong with your quasi logic bub. Your DD SHOULD have revealed that a certain 'soft basher' showed up on this hub mid May and that I challenged him shortly thereafter. So your list of my posts is a record of that dialogue and is factual mostly. Your view of the FEB post with George of Agora is tailored to support your position....it is a legitimate post....I agreed with his assessment and asked him a couple of questions. THAT is what this forum is about.(your posts are different?) Again this is an example of you using facts to suit your own position.

As soon as you responded the first time, I went through your 26 pages of post history. I didn't read them all.....just cherry picked so I could get a sense of you. I got a feeling of your involvement with the market, the picks you placed your money on and had a look at the charts for those picks.....and came to the conclusion that you are no different than me. We're here because it might give us some help in reaching our financial goals. But more importantly you are not a basher.....jerrio is.

I get the feeling you showed up on this hub looking for good dialogue and info......and you got thwarted by the posts of JO and me. You probably got frustrated at the useless posts wasting your time, and without really delving into the issues you fired a shot across my bow. Fair enough, except I think you got it wrong. You and I are suppose to be the good guys. If you take issue with calling out bashers(soft or otherwise) or identity theft, then we are at odds in a fundamental ethical way.

So.....when I have some INT info to post I will do so.....just like on the other 31 pages of posts going back to 2007 that you didn't get to. And if a poster shows-up that has his own ulterior agenda, then I will respond accordingly.

Now we've posted some more useless posts and will possibly frustrate some other new posters.

.......so I'm going to give you and jerrio the space you need to contribute in a meaningful way. I want to sit back and watch both you and J-O have some meaningful, pertinant, well researched and balanced discussions.

cheers....sambone

New Message
Please login to post a reply