Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Phosphate not potash, I figure that was just a slip, but just in case. Other than that typographical point I agree completely.

Those idiots on yahoo have little to no influence on this stock. People are baling out because they know the money is dead for at least a year or more. There are two many negatives on the horizon. Dilution, low phosphate prices, dodgy management history, and most importantly lack of revenue. A great deal can go wrong in two years.

On of the top 5 rules of investing is never fall in love with a stock. I think we all face a real danger of this with legend. There is alot of ground to cover before profitability. If you read the BMO report closely there is even some doubt expressed as to whether the ore is of a high enough grade to make acid production viable. This struck me as a major red flag and it hasn't been discussed here as yet.

I think it's pretty obvious that they don't feel that current phosphate prices are high enough to make a DSO venture profitable. If they did there wouldn't be any question about beginning production this year. The problem is that pricing pressure is going to get worse not better when all the new projects start to come online. Only time will tell but alot of the gloss has come off this project for me; with the only possible saving grace mid-term being an unexpected rise in phosphate prices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply