Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

It wouldn't be the end of the world, but I don't think it will happen. Why? Because IFFCO knows the price of phosphate will be rising in the future, as will the valuation of LGDI, so why exit your investment now. The only reason why they might want to do it would be if they had another source for rock and decided to dump LGDI all together for somebody else. Do they have another source, so they can do that? I don't know. They may have to outsource from someone else if LGDI can't supply them in a timely manner, but getting out of LGDI at this point in time to me would be a very bad move for them. I say this with the information we currently know and not what will be revealed in the July 23 PR or at the meeting on the 26th.

Besides what will be revealed with Wengfu, the big question is where does LGDI stand with getting started with the mining/shipping of rock? The more light that is shed on that isssue the more positive the share price should react. I would be surprised to hear that they would be shipping anything in 2010. I don't know if they even have the infrastructure set up now to start mining rock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply