Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free
Message: Re: On the conf call: This company is the real McCoy

Looks like this is going to turn into a major fertilizer project .But once again, it will be a long wait. At the end of the 3rd quarter we will get the results of the revised feasability study. There was mention of possibly doubling or tripling the initial size of all the plants they intend to build.

Good news that IFFCO is just sitting tight with their Legend investment. I would assume the other large holders like Soros and Attara are doing the same.

Like we thought,DSO not on agenda unless rock prices increase dramatically. I tried to ask a question about that on the call but my question got "hung up" somehow. Just wanted to know if phosphate rock prices increased how quickly they could ramp up to shipping rock.

Spinoff of other assets not to happen until end of year.

Like when Joe G. stated "numerous international fertilizer companies were pushing down the door to get involved".

So we will have to wait another couple of months to find out the new revised plans which will include Wengfus' equity stake in the project. In the short term ,the only reason for a higher share price in my opinion would be if other major fertilizer producers got involved in the project or rock prices started shooting higher. If Mosaic or someone else like that got involved, this stock could really take off.

So what was always a long term investment has now become a longer term investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply