Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Thank you for such an excellent post. While it confirms exactly what I've thought for a few years now, it helps to read something that reminds me I'm not going mad or deluding myself. Even my rock of sense BigPhos has had a recent wobble; not that I blame you BigPhos. Some of us have been in the waiting lounge for e long time now!

I've taken to not checking Lgdi's price on a daily basis. I post less nowadays too because we are in danger of going around in circles. I do check in regularly with the forum for a catch up, though.As I said months ago it just takes for any one of us to sell 500 shares to one another to move the price around. This share is very illiquid at the moment, hopefully for the very good reason I believe, namely they have an inherent longterm real value way in excess of current prices. Only a short term day trader would play around at these prices. Good luck to them but I'm not interested in that game. I need to quote BigPhos 1 billion tons @ $1 a ton =-$4 a share. That in my mind is the worst case scenario. I think this will take time, maybe a long time but will eventually be worth far more than even $4.

In the meantime I think we all need to step back, stop setting ourselves up for disappointment by setting false goals and deadlines. This is not an exact science and it is progressing however slowly in the right direction.

We have a box full of treasure & a big bunch of keys. Sit tight everyone until we eventually find the one that opens it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply