Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

I'm a long term LGDI investor in Melbourne. Went to meeting. My understanding of the situation is as follows. Craig Michael and Ed Walker are intelligent, diligent and aware of all the issues concerning investors. JG is totally committed to project's success. Work is proceeding well with finalising leases and permits; negotiations with prospective finance are proceeding; the increased shares are for headroom to allow a potential financial partner to purchase stock, not for dilution. Phosphate is buoyant $200 per ton of rock, increases expected short term; MAP and DAP and the flourine byproduct will be the way to go, not rock export. The Saudi plant just built is not satisfying demand. Minemakers phosphate mine just announced has little or no water nearby, no energy source, very, very far from transport. Australia is an importer of PO4 and will take most of the MAP/DAP. LGDI's phosphate rock has actually just been proven to be able to be manufactured into the small spherical granules of MAP and DAP that the industry prefers (I saw the photo of it in Ed Wlker's hand!). NAD and Northern Capital's gold acquisitions are promising and are to be developed. Management is aware of the frustrations of shareholders. ASX listing is being further developed. Everything is on the cusp at the moment and that's why the shares are in a trough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply