Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free
Message: To increase shareholder value...? response from Craig Michael

Legend owns some land but most of it is just exploration and mining permits! Managment has the inside majority to pay themselves whatever they want,no matter how they make it seem! I don't care if they over pay themselves as long as the job gets done , but it's not!! One thing life has taught me is when people don't keep their word once ,they never will on a consistent basis.

At this point the only reason I'm still here is I don't see managment walking away from all their free shares, though it has happened many times before. I truly have lost all faith in this managment team (all talk with tiny results). This is not months going by,this is years! They had 115m dollars when I came aboard and now we need capital again?

How can you fail to strike a deal when Phosphate is $200.00 pt.??? Their was a time I wanted to hold this for the longterm,but now I'm just waiting for a decent spike to move on,I flat out don't believe in these people anymore, I just hope I get out alive!!!!!!

MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THEY RAISED THE MONEY IN THE U.S.,HOW COME THEY COULD NOT GET IT AT HOME??????????????

New Message
Please login to post a reply