Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free
Nov 11, 2011 01:28PM
Nov 11, 2011 01:50PM
Nov 11, 2011 02:19PM

I knew who that was from before I read your post saying who it was. All their responses sound the same. IMHO this management is NOT concerned about when this project gets off the ground. That has become glaringly evident to me the last 6-8 monthes. They are perfectly happy letting nature take it course, using the company jet, paying themselves big salaries, and waiting for this long, drawn-out process to finally go where it goes. JOE G. AIN'T LOSING ANY SLEEP OVER IT. He uses the company as his personal piggy-bank.

I think this latest PR about finally mining some rock was just ANOTHER opportunity for management to stroke a PR out to quiet us. That PR did what all the other PR's we've had in the past year have done with the share price. Absolutely nothing.

I won't hold my breath on when they finally start mining rock. I take that as lightly as when they say the equity partner deal is right around the corner. Maybe at some point in time something will finally get done. I just hope I'm still alive to enjoy the finished product.

Nov 11, 2011 08:47PM
Nov 11, 2011 10:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply