Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Hi I think you answered my question when you wrote that you have not lost faith in this becoming a success I'm not as concerned with losing $$ on this investment as much as picking the wrong stock to take this big a risk on Sort of like playing a sport I want to win I see this as a Pepitual loser ---so far it's A team with a few good players a few good test reports and studies done , a few good,people onboard but without whatever it takes to win. Also, a team that has made a lot of mistakes . And every week that passes by without that hay mountain financing or announcment of super pipes deal closing Is another losing week for this team It appears that the season may never end . Go figure but that's how I see the season. But good luck You are correct if the share price was sitting Higher Every poster would be happy Who knows an announcement about a financing deal could come tomorrow ? As long a we continue to see dilution , lots of share selling at discounts and no financing A higher share price simply never will be a reality I'll just continue to postpone my early retirement Best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a happy and healthy new year to you and your family and every poster who reads this
New Message
Please login to post a reply