Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Can't help but want to help. Wish we had a work day where 500 shareholders could show up and police the grounds, dig a few holes, sweat a little, pull out a pan, learn geology in the rough. Crank up the geiger counter, metal detector, and the wead eater. Pop off a few rounds at tin cans with a .22 rifle. Wish we were having to learn parabolic price trajectories in large figures/numbers with some zeroes, but the suspense could have a real upside (for all the positive tilts out there). The good and bad possibilities are directly related to the large number of variables it seems. There are enough variables here to get into quadranomials and more. A fella could lose sleep over all that or just pretend he's fishing where the fish aren't real hungry yet. I fished a lot of days where we didn't catch a thing but sunken tree limbs. This is more fun than that. I can sport with this in the comfort of my own chair at whatever time of day suits me in the cool of the morning or in the air conditioned afternoon. Have a cup of this good coffee or some iced tea if you'd rather. I hope we can spin a yarn with embellishments for our grandkids one day about this. "I put a few dollars in a litlle mining company that was so poor it was selling for a quarter of a cent, mind you, and then....."

New Message
Please login to post a reply