Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Hay Mountain Project: Drill Holes Selected on Two Outcrops Showing High Grade Cu

Wes, in my experience, lab results can take around 30 days, but there are many variables. In this case, intercepts are not going to be very long, and there will be only two. Also, we have to suspect that labs are not very busy, BUT that doesn't mean they have people just sitting around waiting for work. The lab could have a backlog owing to having a reduced work force, though that may be unlikely. For now, I will guess around 20 days, AND that's just a guess.

I'm not sure how to respond to your wondering "how quickly could things move" after lab results. ...a lot of variables there too, and I suspect the mix and grades will also make a difference in how the company proceeds (and in how investors/partners respond).

Just try not to get too anxious. If you do, you can be setting yourself up for disappointment, because "nothing happens on time (or quite as expected) in the mining business". [Old saying slightly altered.] Besides, getting anxious just seems to make time pass more slowly.

On the other hand, things could "move' faster and better than expected, but you may not know about it until after it's happened.

Cheers,

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply