Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Four posts of mine from the "other" board (and wow, is it other!)

No bashers here. They will not register for fear of being tracked and located, not that Arogacom is inclined to do that without a warrant. The fact is, bashers don't venture off their own little fiefdoms once they've cultivated their brood of consitent responders. If no one replied to their posts, they wouldn't know what to do.

Then too people sometimes feel they need to respond to bashers to defent the company, and help support the share price. In my experience, that's hardly mattered, because the market will do what it wants anyway, and more often than not based on the actions of numerous traders who do not frequent message boards. [The exception is in thinly traded issues.]

Look at it this way. JB is well known in the industry, and especially in southern Arizona. He has a following, I'm sure, of geology and mining savy people who are probably holding core positions in LBSR. This accounts for the comparatively very low trading volumes in this stock, and such holders are not likely to be visiting "chat" sites like this.

No, wait. There may well be savy people among the bashers, but I believe them to have interests in rival companies (where the related message boards have almost no postings at all).

...stream of conciousness ramblings. Sorry.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply