Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I know that you're not asking us posters here. Here is my take FWIW (?)what?

First of all for starters when a Mining company announces that they are going to DRILL, this suggests minerals in some form must be present(a givaway). Next it is the appraisal asspect that we are stumped upon! My assumption is that the comments verbaly would be very basic. When we saw the "BLUE COREs" from BCSP, not using caps to clarify, just that they let us see the "bright" coloration of the core from the "Hole In One", not braging either about the nicknamed core as the BCSP has so many golf courses named into the equation and somebody decided to name it the "Hole In One", kinda puts a handel on Geologist James Briscoes ability to discover and find ore bodies, so I go along with the golf "handel" as a compliment to JB. If we were to get subtle clues that would be the most that we should recieve from the early core drilling. Hint, one of the very reason that Jrs. let us see the coring in progress as the SEC hasent made it illegal to look, not just yet. As we progress along this line i can drop my hints from my over 40 years of doing mining investing. AKA known as Blue Clues Project! 30 days silence isnt a cooling of period rather a heating up phase getting ready to put the pot on the burner,imo!

New Message
Please login to post a reply