Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Nov 06, 2015 08:27PM

No fear hear.

Barring other news, what I typically see is a stock rising on expectation of an announcement that drilling has begun, then falling some, but later rising again as release of lab analysis becomes imminent.

However, what we are looking at here are short holes - an atypical drilling program for porphyry - so the price could just keep rising from the start of drilling right into and following release of the lab report(s) (though management will already know what we have from having used Niton in the field). This is especially so should holes bottom in mineralization of increasing grades, meaning more wealth lies further down and will be drilled following the first phase of the program.

Now, should there be a discovery, and should JB and BOD proceed long term as has been suggested (i.e., eventually expanding into other projects as 100 percent owners), then there will be years of opportunities to aquire shares cheaply, comparatively speaking.

In other words, failing to acquire shares at these levels does not have to mean that outsized profit opportunities are lost forever. A "home run" from whatever price level is still a home run.

At the same time, "Buy it now, or regret it forever," is never the correct approach, nor is placing at risk more than you can afford to lose.

...just some random thoughts for a cold, humid, but otherwise beautiful Saturday morning in central Arizona.

VP

Nov 07, 2015 12:52PM
Nov 07, 2015 01:49PM
Nov 08, 2015 09:57AM
Nov 08, 2015 11:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply