Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It could be just my meds but i think it would be legal to show visual pictures of the readings from the handheld SLRX, just to know that JB & team are on the job. Think hard on what i am saying as comparative with no naritive, only a visual view of the HANDHELDs response of being held next to some stones. So the statment would be here are some pictures of how the hand helds are doing so far, the batteris are holding up and we are getting beeps from the batteris indicating that the XRLs are very healthy today. Now back the "BLUE CORE", blue core was a geographic match of their neighbor in AK. So photographing is not illegal with the SECas long as no HYPE goes with it to be inclussive in any manner. So just seeing the blue core was a violation of the SEC, not! There is a legal angle to all of this that can be flagged just as openly visually as ever could. If there is a way to relate in some legal fashion then good. Thats what the "BLUE HOLE IN ONE " did in Alaska. See JB knows how to find ore!

New Message
Please login to post a reply