Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I surrender! <:0-E Never would i write down on the GREAT posters over there, never. Incidently, your list is identical to my list, i have others that i guage by your words are likely Bella, SGR. Forgive as my memory fades but these guys are my Heros over there and Ellis IS top star on my a list. As well i read your posts with high regard. Many times Bella gets just so doggone long winded i read about half of his high caliber post but by then there is little time left in the day.

The effect over there is hyponotic from it all i got DIZZY. Reading most of the stuff over there is like washing ones clothes at the laundrymatic. The guy before you just washed the doggie-shit out of his rugs and jeans. To read their crap over and over is the definition of insanity.

My impression from these great guys & gals (lilpuppie) is that they are caring folks that want to kindly coddel the readers with their reassurances with their stellar quality. The board cannt take the truth and cant keep as a hole keep on topic thru 2 or more posts. Home of the mad hatter. So glad i am gone outta there fo-ever!

New Message
Please login to post a reply