Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Investing in LBSR is not "gambling". It has nothing to do with luck or chance. LBSR is not about just drilling holes in the ground and hoping to find something.

LBSR is about very qualified, expert, experienced geologists, who have done their meticulous work to supply us with mutiple, factual, scientific findings and now with actual evidence (gossans) to suppose with a very high degree of possible certainty, that there are large amounts of extremely valuable ores at Hay Mountain. Please REMEMBER what JB stated in his October 14 NR:

Company CEO/Chief Geologist James A. Briscoe notes: “This is the specific target we have been searching for before kicking off a drill program. This development of discovery by use of the Niton and lots of boots on the ground carefully observing rocks gave us this completely unexpected outcrop; we have made the breakthrough we needed. This find is exciting and meaningful because it is the largest exposure so far located at Hay Mountain, and is similar to outcrops in the Bisbee mining district 15 miles south.”

Briscoe continues: “This outcropping oxidized mineral occurrence, taken with our recent work, confirms increasing mineral intensity over the previous geochemical and geophysical anomalies, and is confirmation of the type of mineralization we wanted to find. We have much technical work, including drilling, to complete prior to declaring an ore body present at Hay Mountain, but until now we were working with indirect geochemical, geophysical and geologic interpretation; this is direct evidence.” (italics, bold and underline mine)

I really liked the words "confirms" "confirmation" and "direct evidence."

For the second time since I have been with this company, we have "direct evidence!" The first time was that gorgeous blue core from Alaska that JB and Co. brought out of the ground. And we did not have to wait long for this great news. We won't have to wait long, when LBSR has great news. So take heart.

LBSR must have the necessary funds to proceed and they are doing their very best to obtain those funds. But, in any case, a lack of funds, does not change or negate the amazing, exciting scientific evidence of what they have discovered in their excellent exploration efforts. Go Team! Go LBSR!

All just my opinion.

Dec 05, 2015 07:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply