Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Lets visit what Willy has posted then let me make my point. Exploration and discovery of massive large ore bodies that have been brought well into production, supply the needed resources to balance supply and demand needs at market. Or as Willy pointed out thru message that have met expected supply side but of late these hugely successful supply side feeders are falling short of meeting projected very much needed supply side demand. Now allow me to skip to why these MONSTER PROJECTS have been so very fulfilling to meet supply, simply put they represent and are meeting the expectations of projects that heretofor have met the standard of "ECONOMIES of SCALE"in every aspect. Now allow me to skip to a very simple example here if you will, sand is a very abundant supply side product, however if i wanted to open up a supply side for my SAND COMPANY i would need to meet and beat my competitors at MKT in price per pound but more importantly in fullfillment of delivery, follow, i sell my sand for $8.00 per ton, you come pick it up and thats it, i dont deliver as it would cost me too much and i would have to charge accordingly (?) but if you want cheap sand i have a mountain of it all you want here in Australia on my sandlot! Small companies cannot bring in the efficiencies to deliver to market from too remote ore sources~transportation~. So my lot sits just as it has for ever. Now if my sandlot was right next door to LA, NYC,BIG "D", Huston, Seattle, then i could actually make a fortune on my sand lot. From AU, i cannot do it, i cannot reach the market. ECONOMIES of SCALE wont go away no matter how UP or DOWN the MKT is! However if i can crunch the problem created of that equation, i can sell any product anywhere on the face of the Earth by first and foremost logistical location. Point, if a large mining consortium were to need to backfill some of their mining pits very near to me then i could make as handsome a living or better than being right nest door the LA. Just giving feeder ideas and background. Such as do you really believe that nobody had their eyes on the EW plant up on highway I-10 AZ? Look and see right next door to them is a company coming online and will use the EW plant, just as i suggested years ago for LBSR with HM. Perhaps even yet perhaps they may use as a pay as you go processor or sell the liquids outright. Once agin the idea already has concluded that HM is near to the point of transaction, that of goods to market at affordable prices, now about the monster Mines, they all have made certain to be near cheap convienent sustainable transportation. HM no matter how bad the economy is in that manner well fit. Near to Railbeds and Railtransport.

Our concern with all that is really mute, our only concern is this market and what moves are or can be made to navigate thru present market hurddles/hoops! Far be it from me to even consider that a drill program will have nill's, i expect the HM coreing program to "SHINE like a DIAMOND"! Albiet all of that our story will be one of rags to riches, that is if we are just smart enough to clear the table. Until then i will keep on paying my nephew and his wife to manage and guard my sandlot! Conclude, imo, when we can get out of these rags we will be ----! PS: Leif farbeit for me to teach you. Simplicity can be very complex.

New Message
Please login to post a reply