Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Ivargus, to me , i HATE the qiuet but i really am OK with it at the same time.. My take on it is settled in that JB&BOD have been spending all of these monies on Hay Mounatain and from a mining persepective LBSR is at the cusp of discovery. Not much to challenge in the way of questioning the matter as only drilling will be the just reply. I always enjoyed the show who wants to be a millionare, nobody that i met ever said not me! Howie would ask a final question, Deal or no Deal. For LBSR the querry is ansered in that Drill or no drill is out of the question for JB&BOD, they got us to this point and their job is to get us cores and assays of same. Keep in mind to keep it simple, LBSR is on trend with the olde Bisbee workings in 15 mils to the south, HM is on trend in with the same mineral belt as is SBE,WC,and Tombstone set. It is almost impossible IMO to make a bad hole in HM if the geologist uses the provided for ZTEM and Geochems. I would also venture that the ore is on a scale of comparason equal to or better that the "Olde Bisbee". Mind you i got my money on it and if its a POKER hand, OK cuzz i am all in. DEAL!

New Message
Please login to post a reply