Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Those of us who have been with LBSR for years know that sometimes it takes a looong time to get news. But it has been my experience that JB always gives us news, WHEN and ONLY when he has news to report. Hang in there.

During this time of waiting, I am reminded of what he wrote in the October 14 NR. I enjoy reading this and THIS is what keeps me going. Maybe it will help us all to re-read this. Enjoy.

Company CEO/Chief Geologist James A. Briscoe notes: “This is the specific target we have been searching for before kicking off a drill program. This development of discovery by use of the Niton and lots of boots on the ground carefully observing rocks gave us this completely unexpected outcrop; we have made the breakthrough we needed. This find is exciting and meaningful because it is the largest exposure so far located at Hay Mountain, and is similar to outcrops in the Bisbee mining district 15 miles south.”

Briscoe continues: “This outcropping oxidized mineral occurrence, taken with our recent work, confirms increasing mineral intensity over the previous geochemical and geophysical anomalies, and is confirmation of the type of mineralization we wanted to find. We have much technical work, including drilling, to complete prior to declaring an ore body present at Hay Mountain, but until now we were working with indirect geochemical, geophysical and geologic interpretation; this is direct evidence.” (italics, bold and underline mine).

Best Regards to all,

Blue Star

New Message
Please login to post a reply