Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star’s Form S-1 Registration Statement Filed with the U.S...

Excellent. We are still here. After surviving 2008 till today, all i can say is survivor, OUTWHIT, OUTSMART,OUTLAST! After counting all of the DEAD SOLDIERS on the CANADIAN Junior battelfields of 2007, 2008, 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014. Those that survived past 2014 have been in the ICU on life support. They are the SURVIVORS of this decade and of the last. Battle proven soldiers coming out of ICU and getting back on their FEET. JB&BOD may be getting the final transfussion NOW to put us back into the footrace for VICTORY with the shining of the Hay Mountain going full forward from discovery thru to advanced stages of production. YES there are more steps to take for JB&BOED, my HEART tells me that JB&BOD are the right team to get the JOB done. AM looking forward with great anticipation to watch JB&TEAM/BOD geterdone thru to production. Certainly if they can last in this mkt environs they can make it thru to the FINALS, imo. My deduction from JBs is that His BAG is full thrust for the Hay Mt. claimset, PRODUCTION. All IMO!

New Message
Please login to post a reply