Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

S-1 approval pretty much sums up the issue about financing. The S-1 funds are going to be a very strictly strategic use finance source for the express reason to support a preliminary Drilling program. Should it be that LBSR drills out some very high grade ore we should expect a very nice run up in pps, likewise even average grades will qualify for good price runup, as the eventual goal is to prove out an economicly recoverable resource. Finding good grades will enable JB&BOD to have a far less numeric drawdown or drawdowns of shares in a successive tranch. With good news drilling,{IMO}, suitors should be ringing the phones off the hook at JBs office with lots of offers. We are on the cusp of a giant step at this point, all of the permits are in hand,JB&BOD have access to the MONEY needed to get DRILLING just by using the S-1 available. Lastly JB does have a track record of drilling and proving up resources from his years out in the Field since graduation from University, He is a producing Geologist. Now let me mention the ,well Famous "HOLE in ONE" to JBs credit, need i say more, NO. JB is more than up to the task of finding and proving up mineral resources, which i fully suspect is exactly what He will do at the Hay Mountain claims,as the BCSP,AK. Just this A.M. i was DD on a company that has been working a mine to get into operation in Alaska, they have been 20 now getting it onto the stage to perform and produce. For JB to have invested so much into the HM claimset speakes HIGH volume to me! IMHO!

New Message
Please login to post a reply