Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I agree and am excited by all that has been said. But I think even "compelling" understates it. If these specific geologic findings were noted on their own- they would be "compelling"- giving inferences as it does of major underlying mineral deposits. The biochemical- "veggie"- data would be "compelling" on its own- giving inferences as it does of significant underlying mineral deposits. And- as "Smokingreen"- and his many other monikers have oft noted- the spectacular ZTEM images would be beyond "compelling" on their own. But - taken all together- and in conjunction with other electrophysical data, plus JB's geohistorical correlates- meticulously mined and salvaged from old data found on ancient floppy discs in storage-as much a testament to tenacious exploratory zeal as anything found in the ground- plus the sage analysis of JB, Dr. Guilbert and many other experts- including independent consultants such as Corolla Hoag from SRK- this goes way, way beyond "compelling"- into the realm of transcendant- or- coming back to earth- simply- solid. As VP has pointed out- it takes actual drilling to confirm this as a "discovered ore body". But this will come. I believe the financing is there. And despite VP's misgivings, I believe at least some of the funding will come from the $8 million already in place, although it may need to be supplemented to some degree because of the limited rate of access. But as I have said, as early successes become evident- with on site positive Niton findings, it is likely that a flow of funding will very suddenly materialize. And then we will see what has been "compelling" become the reality of a spectacular confirmed discovery.

New Message
Please login to post a reply